How it all began
Our first orchard was planted in Nelson by the late F.J. Hall Stoke.
In the 1920's we moved north to Waikato, where we are still based today with approximately 150 hectares of orchards. We also run a Packhouse just south of Hamilton.
In the early 2000's we moved to the fruit growing capital of New Zealand. We now have over 350 hectares of orchards dotted around The Bay. And early in 2018 we completed our very own Packhouse situated on Irongate road. We continue to grow year by year.